COMPLETED (PROJECTS OF THE LAST FIVE YEARS)
In the last five years the Spilia Community Council has:
- Widen many streets.
- Widen and asphalted the road beneath the football field.
- Widen the community’s football field.
- Sheathed the wall below Agios Antonios with stone.
- Constructed several flood protection works.
- Created a parking place in the area “krya vrysi”.
- Created two roads in the centre of the community.
The Kourdali Community Council has:
- Widen the central road of the community.
- Sheathed several walls with stone taken from the area.
- Improved many alleys in the centre of the community.
The Spilia Community Council is planning for the following years:
- To build a Council office.
- To create a basketball and handball court at the former primary school with the assistance of the Cyprus Sports Organization.
- To beautify the central road of the community.
- To widen and straighten the “bypass of Spilia”.